Navtech iCharts EFB is an application that brings Navtech electronic charts to your iPad. Designed by pilots, the newest iteration of iCharts EFB equips users with a charting system that has a streamlined interface for quick and easy use in the cockpit.
Benefits & Features of iCharts EFB:
Efficient Navigation for Cockpit Usage
- Improved functionality of tablet
- Multiple platforms available (iOS for iCharts, Windows for eCharts)
- Similar look across platforms and paper enroute charts
- Day and night modules, large buttons for easy navigation
- High resolution on charts, even when fully zoomed
Quick Access to All Charts & Functions
- Interactive maps that can drill down to incremental information when needed
- Ability to organize charts quickly and identify by procedure
- Simplified display for one-click access to bulletins, customer content, location awareness and closest four aerodromes
- ARINC aircraft communications integration available
Customized by User & Organization Size
- Tailored to fit any organization size
- Maintenance free using Navtech’s cloud hosted option
- Customized rules for various users available
- Default chart preferences are controlled at enterprise-level
- Variety of aircraft integration options from no integration to full
- Customized content and data can be added to application along with port specific information
EFB Mounting Hardware Solution for iPad
Navtech has partnered with Fokker Services to provide commercial aviation’s first affordable hardware and mounting solution for EFB technology designed for the Apple iPad.
The Navtech iCharts and Fokker solution has been approved by the Swedish CAA, therefore a path for obtaining approval of the solution has prepared the way for approval with other authorities. It requires no expensive ICT infrastructure and has a power reserve of up to eight hours. Further, easy installation on flight decks makes introduction within an entire fleet possible within weeks at a tenth of the cost per aircraft!
Available now for Fokker, Bombardier, Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
Download Navtech's iCharts Product Sheet: