Navtech Advisory Group
One of our primary corporate strategies is to develop meaningful long-term relationships with customers and partners. With this in mind we have formed the Navtech Advisory Group made up of select customer and partner representatives. This group met for the first time May 20th, 2010 with Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) as a topic of interest. Since then, topics have included Fatigue Risk Management, flight planning integrations into airline operations systems and speakers from industry leading companies.
- Amin Abdulhadi, Director Flight Operations Engineering, Scandinavian Airlines
- Bernard Spector, Head of Dispatch, Jetstar Airways
- Daniel Pendergast, Sr. Director Airline Programs, ARINC
- Captain Jari Pöntinen, Manager Regulations & Standards, Finnair
- Jason Herter, Regional Head Network Management Center, Air Asia
- Captain Mark Hoey, Chief Pilot, Cathay Pacific
- Matthew Ploszaj, VP/CIO, American Eagle Airlines, Inc.
- Michael Wysocki, Director Technical and Operational Support, Delta Air Lines
- Captain Ole Christian Melhus, Deputy Director Flight Operations, Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Peter Lewis, V.P. TSS Operations, Universal Weather
- Captain Simon Scholey, Chief Technical Pilot, British Airways
Navtech Advisory Group Charter
The purpose of the Navtech Advisory Group is to provide access to a forum of high-profile customers/partners in order:
- to provide a opportunity for exchange of ideas
- to provide open discussion to stimulate innovation and collaboration
- to build long-term and lasting relationships with customers whose importance is vital to Navtech
- for the forum to provide strategic, functional and other input to Navtech's long-term product planning process
- to assist Navtech in gathering input for Navtech's on-going environmental/competitive analysis, and provide feedback on Navtech's analysis
The Group meets twice at year to discuss areas of strategic interest and provide guidance to Navtech.