Navtech Charts Council
Our primary corporate strategy is to develop meaningful long-term relationships with customers and partners. With this in mind we formed the Navtech Advisory Group and now the Navtech Charts Council made up of select customer (and partner) representatives. This group met for the first time June 22nd, 2011 with eChart developments as a topic of interest.
- Amin Abdulhadi, Director Flight Operations Engineering, Scandinavian Airlines
- Andy Fonseca, Senior First Officer, British Airways
- Carla Peixoto, Technical Department, SATA INTL
- Gary Lewis, General Manager Operations, Global Supply Systems Ltd
- Captain Jari Pöntinen, Manager Regulations & Standards, Finnair
- Krisztian Zab, Supervisor Navigation Operational Control, Wizz Air Group
- Michael Reuther, Director Operational Engineering & IT, Niki Luftfarht GmbH
- Nikolaos Panagiotopoulos, Head of Operations Engineering, Aegean Airlines
- Captain Ole Christian Melhus, Deputy Director Flight Operations, Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Nick Benson, Squadron Leader - Chief of Staff, Ministry of Defence UK
- Captain Russell Davie, Flight Operations GM, Cathay Pacific
- Wayne Beardsley, Flight Support Manager, BMI
- Zsolt Kovacs, Head of Operational Control, Wizz Air Group
Navtech Charts Council Charter
We believe this customer group of Navtech Charts users will support us in becoming a more effective Charts provider to the aviation market and will also help assure that Navtech's Charts products are the most functional for our customers.
The purpose of the Navtech Charts Council is to provide Navtech with access to a forum of Navtech Charts power user customers in order:
- For the Council to provide strategic, functional and other input to the Navtech's Charts product planning process, including the features of the specification, product roadmap, and changes/enhancements
- To leverage customer expertise in areas important to the Navtech Charts product
- To assist Navtech in gathering input for Navtech's on-going environmental and competitive analysis, and secure concurrence with Navtech's conclusions related to the Navtech Charts product
- To build long-term and lasting relationships with Council members whose importance is vital to Navtech
The Group will meet quarterly going forward to discuss areas of interest to our Charts product suite and provide guidance to Navtech.