The PBS Scheduler is the scheduling engine that builds schedules. It also gives administrators the ability to manage all of the information pertaining to crew members and the bid period.
The PBS Scheduler contains all of the airline's rules and the rules agreed upon by management and crewmembers. The scheduling engine calls on these rules when building a schedule.
PBS Scheduler Features:
- Enhanced Reserve Scheduling - Learn more here
- Access to multiple reports on crew members, pairings and the bid period information
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Optimization through swapping, substitution, shuffling routines and multiple passes
- Schedules are constructed using a non-weighted, non-global solver
- Tools that allow administrators to communicate with crewmembers
Download Navtech's Crew Planning Product Sheet: