Date of Last Revision: 2009 05 25
1. SCOPE – This statement applies to Navtech Web Sites Worldwide.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION - Personal information is information that specifically identifies an individual or that is associated with an identifiable individual. Publicly available information — such as a public directory listing of your name, address, telephone number, email or other electronic address — is not considered to be personal information.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION - There are several ways that Navtech may gather personal information:
Information you give us: At Navtech’s request or on your own, you may complete a form (electronic or other formats) that includes personal information. Examples of these forms include a registration form for an event, a feedback survey or a subscription to an electronic newsletter. Please note that electronic forms may not be encrypted.
Sample automatic information includes: The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login information, email addresses, passwords, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from one of our web sites, including date and time, or cookie number.
Email: For some requests from you or from direct or indirect communications from Navtech, we contact you through email. To ensure that we are providing appropriate service, we sometimes receive confirmation when you open an email.
Information from other sources: In your interactions with other service providers and web sites, you may authorize third parties to collect your personal information and share it with Navtech. In these situations, we update our records to improve our communications with you.
6. USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION - In general, we use personal information we collect to facilitate your use of the Sites, to provide you with information, products and services you request, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, to administer and assist us with the operation of the Sites and of our business, and for the purpose for which the information was provided.
8. PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION – We strive to protect personal information while it is under our control.